Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So Long, Farewell...

Whoohoo! We're heading to the UK bright & early tomorrow morning. When I close this computer I won't open it again for an entire week (while I love communicating with you, I won't shed any tears over this apparent freedom:).

Can't wait to update you on our adventures when we return.

In the meantime, for those following, E's follow-up dentist apt. was much less traumatic today. They said one of her "at risk" teeth appears to be in good shape - no longer wobbling. The other is still wobbly and definitely still at risk... but all we can do is keep watching it and continue to keep it clean (to prevent infection). The most exciting news was the clearance to eat more "regular" foods again (read, Cheerios & Goldfish, my lifelines...)! So happy we won't have to pass a 6-hour flight with pureed messiness.

Adieu!

1 comment:

Sunshine Eyes said...

We can't wait to see you. I've been showing Brooks all your photos from your blog and practicing saying Elynor's name with him! :) Travel safe, and see you soon!!!!!