Friday, October 23, 2009

Two Years of Eating

I recently took some time to review/print pics from E's first 2 years (just a little behind, I know...). I was blown away 1) by how many awesome pics we have and, 2) by how much she's changed. I also noticed some themes to her photos. Over the next few weeks I'll try to share some photo samples of these observations. Today, I'll start with the most obvious - EATING! I suppose it's consistent with her frequency and enthusiasm for eating... but we have SO MANY eating photos. In this realm, she fits right in the family. Here are some of my faves:


And those non-food eating shots -

2 comments:

Liz M said...

LOVE this retrospective!

Leslie C. said...

I love this. What a great idea. I love seeing the many faces of Sweet Elynor. I miss you guys!