The fact that I haven't posted much this week can be attributed to several factors:
1. It's been BEAUTIFUL outside!
2. I've been doing some paid work outside my CEM role.
3. We're in the process of purchasing a new home and putting our current place on the market.
That's right, friends, we're currently in that strange time between signing all the paperwork for a pending sale and praying for a pending sale on our current place.
Here's the short summary (because I really need to get back to cleaning):
1. Don't worry, Chicago friends - we're staying in town. Our offer was accepted on a Logan Square fixer-upper. Please join us in praying all the details go through. Assuming they do, we'll rehab (while we live in temporary housing, TBD) this summer and hopefully be in by the fall.
2. If you or anyone you know is looking for a great 2BR/1BA condo in Chicago's North Center neighborhood (near Irving Park & Damen), send them our way. We've loved living in this home and this neighborhood and would be thrilled to sell our place to a friend or a friend of a friend.
Here's the COMPLETE LISTING.
And more PICTURES OF OUR CONDO.