Monday, April 7, 2008

Weeeee.....

Spring has officially sprung in Chicago! For families with kiddos this means escaping the confines of home to the freedom of the park. When your munchkin is as young as Elynor, I think a trip to the park is more for mommies & daddies than babies. Rye & I were psyched for the first of what is sure to be many, many park outings. And we were not disappointed. We (and Elynor) had a blast. I wish we could bottle up this enthusiasm and tap back into it on a future day (say, 3 or 4 years down the road) when we're worn out of the park!

Daddy introduced me to the swings.

We had a blast!

He also taught me about woodchips. They came from lots of trees. But he didn't know exactly how many.

We got Mommy to come out from behind the camera for at least one picture.

I sure hope more fun days at the park are in my future.

2 comments:

stig said...

Nice pictures!! whats up cuz!!

stig said...

Nice pictures!! whats up cuz!!