Sunday, June 22, 2008

Better late than never

Elynor & I enjoyed an awesome day last Sunday, celebrating her amazing daddy. Since my parents were in town for my cousin's graduation party on Saturday, we also got to celebrate my dad, in person! Thanks dads and grandpas - we are so blessed to have you in our lives. We love you!
Whoohoo, daddy! I love you so much I asked that parrot to sit on your head.

Thanks, Grandpa Kev, for shooing that parrot away. Hopefully he didn't leave anything in my daddy's hair.

I love to dance with my daddy. He always makes this silly face. I do it too so people don't look at him quite as funny.

It's fun to dance with Mama too. She also makes that silly face, but I just let people look at her funny. She seems used to it.

1 comment:

Liz M said...

Funny post. Great pics too!