Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Checking In

We're here - really, I promise... life is good, just a little busy right now. A little work, a house rehab (just a few decisions), and oh yea, a mobile baby (all you mamas with kids older than elynor were right... your life changes) are filling our days. So when it comes to the time of night when I might write a blog post, I usually just go to bed. Or fold some laundry. Or do some dishes. Or enjoy dinner w/ my husband. Or pick up anything the Elynor tornado has left behind so I don't step on something in the middle of the night. Or all of the above.

Thanks to everyone for your continued inquiries, prayers, and offers to help. We are blessed. I will post about a fun first father's day, a visit with Elynor's Great Grandma Cochrane (GG Jean), and Elynor's interesting eating technique very soon. Promise.

For now, g'nite (after a little Craigslist hunting for steals on light fixtures, appliances, etc.)!

No comments: