Friday, September 12, 2008

Gracias Tio Jorge

Elynor's Uncle George (my sister Becca's husband) was so excited for her birthday that he flew in all the way from San Francisco to help us kick-off the celebration. Amazingly, his work also scheduled a conference here in Chicago. ;) We had a rockin' fiesta in the beer garden at El Cid in our new hood. Upon seeing Elynor, our fave waitress asked us why we hadn't been there in awhile... and proceeded to play with Elynor throughout our dinner. We enjoyed the "free" babysitting and a fun night out.

Gracias para mi libro fantastico Tio Jorge y Tia Becca!
(We're still working on Elynor's Spanish)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i totally have a large piece of food on my front tooth..i fear i will become the crazy uncle george...

Mark Sidarous said...

1. Happy birthday!
2. I live really close to El Cid
3. I love it
4. My roommate hates mexican

THEREFORE

we need to schedule a sidarous/westrom el cid rendezvous :-)