Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Grammar Grace

My loving husband informed me last night that I have some grammatical errors in a few of my posts. I thanked him, of course, for being so concerned about my perceived intelligence. And then informed him that, when squeezing posts in between feeds & naps, I will not always take the time to run them past my proofreader.

So I write to ask you, my loving readership, to extend some grammar (and maybe spelling and punctuation) grace. I promise you I did good in skool and under diffrent sircumstanses would deliver perfecshun.

4 comments:

Robby said...

Is it sad that I also noticed?

Robby said...

Even if you is making grammar mistakes I still find the updates enjoyable.

nope said...

i didn't notice nothing

Roxanne said...

girl, I ain't mad at ya! I am actually suprised you can even type or speak with the amount of sleep one gets early on! Also, tell Ryan, the only thing he should "notice" and comment on is how much weight are losing everyday and what a fab and beautiful mama you are!!