Monday, September 10, 2007

My how we've grown

Check out these pics with our dear friends Ed & Leslie. The first was taken back in February, just before we announced to each other we were expecting while walking on the beach in Sanibel Island, FL. The second this past Friday night. They are due just a week after us and it's been a blast going through the pregnancies together.

Approx. 2 months preggo - fighting the morning sickness
(I blame the ocean breeze for my funky hair)


A matter of weeks before delivery - enjoying a final pre-baby night out

1 comment:

Sunshine Eyes said...

PRECIOUS photos! What a great thing to have a dear couple to walk through each stage with... My college roommate delivered her daughter on the day that Brooks was born and I will always think of them when we celebrate his birthday. I'm praying for you this week!